cOme create with us!
Let’s Get Going is a collaborative fashion and lifestyle online destination. We create exceptional content that inspires women to feel confident, carefree, and cosmopolitan. Let's Get Going covers a variety of topics including trend reports, fashion editorials, beauty tips, personal essays, and advice for millennials written by millennials.
We're always looking to collaborate with enthusiastic writers, photographers, storytellers, and creatives who have their own unique voice and style. Let's Get Going contributors must always create authentic, stand out content. Great communication skills, attention to detail, punctuality, and passion for the arts is a must.
Hiring: Social Media + Blogging Intern
Let's Get Going's editorial and social media team is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and self-starting Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will have a fire for fashion and lifestyle and possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing content to the website, interacting with current and potential followers, and driving traffic to our website. and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online Those looking to gain valuable online media experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting creative director and social media director with weekly goals
- Writing and editing articles
- Discovering new stories and pitches
- Working on or completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field. - 1+ years’ experience in social media/marketing and blogging
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest - Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
This position is part time and virtual!
Does this sound like you? Send your cover letter, a writing sample and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org